The Samsung galaxy tab 3 10.1 is a fantastic tablet with amazing features that make it stand apart from the rest of the android devices. The back cover of galaxy tablet 3 represents the thin plastic piece that serves to protect its rear part. In many tablets, this particular element has been designed as an integral part of the device’s shell and you can remove it easily by simply pulling its upper edge.
This operation will make the tablet lose its original appearance though. Nevertheless, there are models in which this cover is a separate component and removal demands a special tool.
The back cover is usually what protects your device’s inner components from being accessed by you or anyone else. And while you may be careful not to break anything when trying to remove it, there is always a possibility that something could go wrong. If you have gotten yourself into such a situation, you will need some form of guidance so as not to further damage your device.
If you are willing to take off the back cover of your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 Tablet then this article will be useful to you.
How to Open Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 Back Cover – Step by Step Guide
Here are the following steps in opening a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 which are as follows:
1. First of all, you will need a plastic opening tool. If you do not have one at home, go to any electronic store and buy it.
2. Now that you are equipped with the plastic opening tool, start by turning off your tablet.
3. Now that you’ve turned off your tablet, you can turn it around to see the back cover have small tabs along its edges which are there to keep it in place.
4. The next step is lifting up one of those tabs with the help of the plastic opening tool which will allow you to get access to the back cover. Make sure to lift it up gently so that it does not break off and falls out of its place.
5. Firstly press the bottom left corner of your Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 tablet with one hand and lift it upward so that the back cover starts to open. In order to take out the back cover of Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 easily and efficiently, it is recommended that you apply a bit of strength to the left side.
6. Using your other hand, use your thumb to pull out the back cover off from the right side. Once you finish opening up the back cover of Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 with the help of your both hands, you will see the battery and the SIM card slot. You can easily remove/replace them if they are faulty or broken.
7. After that, re-install the back cover by just reversing these steps.
8. Finally, make sure to check your back cover to see if it has got any scratches or dents.
Now that you know how to open a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1, there is no reason for you to be discouraged. It is as easy as it sounds and all you need at home are just a few tools like the plastic opening tool. There is nothing complicated about this whole process and if everything goes according to plan, you should end up succeeding.
Welcome to our Website, we are a team of writers, editors, and SEO experts who specialize in their respective fields. Our writers have expertise in writing blogs and product reviews, that enable our readers to make an informed decision in purchasing the best laptops.