Samsung Galaxy Tab is a great android tablet. However, it is inevitable for the device to lose its charging capacity over time as it will do a great deal of charging and discharging.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 is sturdy and durable, yet opening the back cover of Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 for the first time can be quite nerve-racking.
A lot of people find it difficult to open the back cover of their device on their own. You can replace the battery of your Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 with a spare one that you have already.
This article provides instructions on how to remove the back cover of Samsung galaxy tab 2 10.1 to gain access to the battery. You can know more about How to remove Battery from Samsung Tablet?
How to open Samsung galaxy tab 2 10.1 back cover – Step by Step Guide
Considering all this, let us take a look at the step-by-step instructions on how to remove the back cover from Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 without any intricacies and trouble.
- Before you start, the safety of your device should be the topmost priority while operating on it. You will need a soft plastic pry tool to remove the back cover of your Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1.
- Keep the pry tool handy, so that it does not cause any damage to your device during the removal of the cover. A hard and sharp object can definitely hurt you or cause injury to your device if used carelessly.
- Make sure that the battery is completely drained and your device has been completely shut down before you start removing the back cover from your tablet.
- Switch off your Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 completely and hold it with one hand to prevent any injuries to yourself or damage to your device during the removal of the cover from it.
- Remove the back cover of your Samsung galaxy tab 2 by using a plastic pry tool
- Press on the two indentations on either side of the back cover and remove them with utmost care
- Do not apply any force to the sides of your tablet, as this can cause damage to your device’s screen. You must make sure that you are not holding your device with your bare hands during the removal of the back cover from it.
- Remove two screws from your Samsung galaxy tab 2 10.1’s back cover with the help of a screwdriver. The screws of your device will be covered by a plastic cover. You must remove the cover with utmost care to avoid any cuts or injuries.
- Look for a small notch on the side of the tablet to locate its SIM card slot. A SIM card slot can be found under a plastic cover, and it is used to store credit cards or memory in your device.
The content above provides you with the step by step instructions on how to remove the back cover of your Samsung galaxy tab 2 10.1 without any issues or trouble. You must make sure that you read and follow these instructions carefully.
If you are not comfortable removing the back cover of your tablet, you can take your device to an authorized service provider near you.
If you are not sure of a step or feel that a particular part of the process is missing, you can comment in the comments section below and I will try to get back to you at the earliest.
Read More: How to Open Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 Back Cover