A tablet is a portable device that allows you to enjoy your favorite entertainment anywhere you are. The batter in your tablet may be deteriorating thus threatening your ability to carry out all those cool stuff with your tablet.
At one point or another, you will have to remove the battery from your Samsung tablet if you want to replace it. The reason for this is that as the battery ages, it will start to lose its life span after a certain period of time. A lot of the time, this is the most accessible component in a tablet when it comes to maintenance and repair.
There are many different kinds of tablets on the market today, such as the Samsung Galaxy Tab devices and others similar to it. In order to ensure your tablet is in top shape, it will be necessary to replace your old battery with a new one
Fortunately, this guide will give step-by-step instructions on how to proceed with removing the back cover of your tablet and on how to replace the battery with a new one.
How to Replace the Battery from Samsung Tablet
In order to remove the battery, you will need a strong case opening tool as well as some safety glasses. Here are some steps to follow:
1.The first step is to take off your back casing so that you can access the insides of your device. You may also want to put on your safety glasses at this point in time in order to prevent any small splinters from entering your eyes.
2. If you are unable to open the back casing of your tablet, it may be necessary to use a hairdryer in order to warm up the glue holding the case together. If this does not work, you will need to contact professionals in order for them to do this for you.
3. Once you have removed the back casing, you will need to stand it up on the edge of a table in order to be able to reach into the battery compartment. To remove the old battery, you will need to unscrew the screws that hold it in place by using your toolset
4. When taking out your new replacement battery, you should note that there are two pieces of plastic holding it together. It is highly recommended that you keep these as they will be necessary for installing your new battery once it has arrived.
5. Once the two pieces of plastic are removed from the old battery, you can take out the actual battery itself and place it into your new one. Then you will need to connect the replacement in order to ensure it is working and then proceed with replacing the battery compartment.
6. Next, you can put your tablet back together and ensure that everything works perfectly. You should check all of your home screens to make sure they are not glitching out or acting up in any way while using them on your new battery for the first time. If they are, you will need to contact an expert and have them look at what is going on with your device.
7. If you want to save battery life in general, it may be wise to take a look at how much power your apps are using. Then from there, consider shutting off the ones that are not being used very often. This will help to keep extra power from being used in the background and thus increasing your battery life.
The life of a battery will depend on its usage patterns. Using your tablet regularly will result in faster discharge. This guide highlights how to remove battery from samsung tablet in order to get to the battery as a means to replace it. If you have followed the above guide, you should be able to access/replace your Samsung Tablet’s damaged or old battery.